This May, Whatfix will be debuting at the most prestigious global event of the ServiceNow Community, Knowledge16 Conference, as an exhibitor sponsor.
Knowledge16 Conference, the premier event of IT Services Management Industry will be held at the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas from May 15th to the 20th. With over 10,000 attendees, 200 breakout sessions, 120 hands-on labs, invigorating keynotes and hundreds of groundbreaking solutions in the ExpoNow Exhibition, Knowledge16 can be summed up in a single word – unmissable!
With the event just around the corner, we are at the peak of our excitement and can’t wait to showcase Whatfix to all the wonderful attendees there. So if you are planning to attend, then don’t forget to visit us at our booth!
Where can you find Whatfix at Knowledge16?
Whatfix is an exhibitor sponsor of Knowledge16. You will be able to meet our team at Booth #P16.
You can meet us on any of the five Knowledge16 days, and we will be happy to show you how we are simplifying ServiceNow and altering the scene of user experience, customer service and training with our real-time interactive guides.
What can you expect from Whatfix at Knowledge16?
Whatfix is an intuitive tool that helps in simplifying onboarding and training on web platforms with real-time interactive guides. Our solution allows agents and employees, working on ServiceNow, maximize their use of the platform’s potential with live contextual help.
Our team at Knowledge16 will show you how Whatfix can:
- Reduce your employee training and onboarding time with our uber cool in-app guidance system
- Enhance self-service on ServiceNow by providing tooltips with real-time step-by-step instructions
- Streamline user experience and engagement with live contextual help
- Reduce effort in creating internal documentation with our multi-format, multi-lingual, intuitive guides
- Solve service requests across all user touch points with easily shareable live walkthroughs
Would you like to try Whatfix right away? Then try it out for free right away!