Digital Adoption Leader achieves record year with over 500 total customers, 300% Revenue Growth, a major AI platform acquisition and international expansion
SAN JOSE, Calif. — Jan. 13, 2020 — Whatfix, the leader in Digital Adoption Solutions (“DAS”), today announced notable company achievements and growth in 2019 highlighting the value of digital adoption and transformation as the key to success. Notable milestones include new customers, bringing the company over 100 Fortune 1000 customers, an unprecedented B2B SaaS Customer Net Promoter Score of 65 that is in the 100th Percentile of B2B SaaS industry, a major acquisition, international expansion, the appointment of four new executive hires, and recognition in top analysts research reports, thus securing its position as the leader in the erupting Digital Adoption Solutions (DAS) market in 2019.
Today, digital transformation is one of the most important strategies on the boardroom agenda for enterprises, with its success depending heavily on how well users adopt and adapt to these digital technologies. Whatfix’s Digital Adoption Platform disrupts the way application support and training is delivered to end-users of enterprise applications by providing contextual and real-time guidance, providing layers on top of web-based applications to deliver continuous on-demand training and proactive support. Enterprises get assured returns on their technology investments when employees know exactly how to leverage software applications in their day-to-day work.
2019 Highlights Include:
- Increased its total revenue by 300 percent.
- Achieved a B2B SaaS Customer Net Promoter Score of 65, that is in the 100th Percentile of the B2B SaaS industry according to GrowthScore.
- Doubled its headcount to 230 employees with six offices across the globe in the U.S., India, and expansion to London and Australia.
- Acquired AI-powered Personalization Engine, Airim, making Whatfix the industry’s first Digital Adoption Solution (DAS) to offer Autonomous Personalization.
- Built strategic relationships with new customers including Automation Anywhere, Grifols, REG Services Group, Reed Specialist Recruitment, and Sentry Financial Services.
- Recognized in Deloitte’s Learning in The Flow of Work Solutions research report with Full Capability Scores for Incorporating Tools of Work, Providing Actionable and Relevant Data, Automated Reinforcement, Total Workforce, and Offline Activity Tracking.
- Recognized in two Gartner research reports, including “Increase Sales Productivity with Digital Adoption Solutions” (published May 21, 2019 by Melissa Hilbert), and “Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology 2019” (published July 10, 2019 by Adnan Zijadic, Theodore Travis and Melissa Hilbert).
- Appointment of four new executive hires including Stuart Laidlow, VP Partnerships and Business Development; Dattatri Radhakrishna, VP, Engineering; Steve Bailey, VP, Strategic Enterprise Sales; and, Gary Malhotra, VP, Product Marketing.
- Tripled its Channel Partner Revenue Run-rate YoY with the highest growth from SI/Services Partners with strong digital transformation, change management, and L&D/training practices.
- Revealed data evaluating the current state of adoption of CRM systems. The survey found that 70 percent of enterprises believe that implementing a Digital Adoption Platform is the key to increased sales productivity and successful CRM adoption. On average, an enterprise reported a median savings of $8.66 million for digital adoption of their CRM system.
- Closed a $12.5 million funding round led by Eight Roads Ventures, the proprietary investment arm of Fidelity International, F-Prime Capital and Cisco Investments.
Deloitte’s Learning in the Flow of Work Solutions Research, recently described the Whatfix Digital Adoption Platform as designed to provide personalized training for workers within web applications. It recognized the solution as delivering learning content in various formats, including real-time guidance. It described our ability to further integrate with an organization’s learning management system (LMS) to create interactive training programs.
“This is an exciting time in our company’s growth,” said Khadim Batti, CEO and co-founder of Whatfix, Inc. “As industries aim to engage digital adoption, we find ourselves uniquely positioned for success in the space for the new year. As a result of our hyper-growth and expansion into new markets made in the last year, we are able to provide our customers, both existing and new, with the solution they need to help aid them in their digital transformation journey. This has allowed us to continue our excellence as a leader in the DAS space and look forward to more strategic growth in 2020.”
Whatfix is a Digital Adoption Solution that disrupts Application Training, Learning, and Support content by providing Contextual, Interactive, Real-Time, and Autonomous user guidance- driving additional adoption and productivity gains. Whatfix has a proven record of increasing employee productivity by 35%, reducing training time and costs by 60%, reducing employee case tickets by 50% and increasing application data accuracy by 20%. Used by over 500 companies worldwide including Cardinal Health Canada, Cisco, Experian, DaVita Healthcare, BMC Software Inc., and many more. Whatfix is based in San Jose, San Francisco, Bangalore, UK and Australia. Whatfix has raised $12.5 million in Series B funding and continues to expand its leadership in the digital adoption category worldwide.