What Does a Digital Adoption Manager Do?
The main responsibility of a Digital Adoption Manager is to ensure that the process of bringing and employing new technologies goes smooth and successful. The manager has to discover where people are struggling with the new technologies and come up with appropriate solutions ensuring employees can use digital investments to the fullest capability.
In general, a Digital Adoption Manager’s job functions include –
- Managing the execution of digital adoption programs
- Understanding the challenges to adoption
- Developing strategies to overcome adoption obstacles
- Measuring the ROI of digital adoption initiatives
- Set smart objectives and see them through