The Sales Enablement Tools Market is worth $780Mn and is expected to grow to $5B by 2021.
Well, because effective sales enablement has a significantly huge impact on revenue. With every interaction, sales reps go through the sales pipeline, following a pitch, have charge of the customer experience, relevant content sharing, sales analytics and reporting, data updating, and more. Effective execution of these key sales activities is where Sales Enablement Tools play a big role.
What are Sales Enablement Tools?
The sales enablement tools provide visibility across the sales content lifecycle. They combine business intelligence, content analytics, customer experience, CRM, gamification, automation, sales analytics and other smaller processes to enable sales reps to make that sale.
Implementing the right Sales Enablement Tool will give your sales team the lift it needs to analyze key sales strategies and boost overall productivity. Here are 20 Sales Enablement Tools to align processes across the sales and marketing departments, empowering your sales team with the necessary information and key metrics –
The first in our list of sales enablement tools is LevelEleven, a sales management system that primarily focuses on activity management and gives the sales teams insights on the behavioral patterns and key sales strategies that have lead to closures. It offers a real-time visibility into the daily performance of projects. It seamlessly integrates with Salesforce which means you can track any sales behavior on Salesforce and leverage that into developing your sales process.
If you’re using Salesforce, here are 15 Salesforce Integrations for Sales Teams to Improve Productivity.
- You can create customized contests that fit your team gamifying even the mundane tasks like data entry and updation with reward points, sales leader dashboards, and more.
- LevelEleven helps increase Salesforce adoption since it completely integrates and lives within Salesforce so sales reps never have to leave the platform.
- LevelEleven’s Channel 11 TV broadcasts real-time performance from deals closed, sales contests, and more.
Membrain is a Sales Effectiveness Platform with a suite of solutions like Sales Team Enablement, Sales Process Execution, Sales Coach Enablement, and Strategy Optimization. With this platform, you get a complete end-to-end sales enablement software that helps your sales reps with sales process execution, training, content management, automation, etc to build an effective and functional sales cycle and pipeline.
- Sales Coach Enablement analyses the sales team and tells you who needs to be coached on what
- Integrates with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk
- Develop deal-level strategies to optimize your sales process for every unique opportunity
- Get the entire story of every sales project or any activity in the Story Stream
Whatfix is a training and digital adoption platform that provides in-app guidance that allows your sales reps to learn in the flow of work.
Especially when your organization is using applications where there are multiple features, constant updates, and features going obsolete, chances are that the employees will get overwhelmed. Moreover, changing your training content from scratch each time can get tedious.
Sales Reps tend to forget most of what they’ve learned because of the time lag between learning and implementation. Whatfix is an end-to-end onboarding and training solution with which you can create quick guides that provide concise information to employees with minimal disruption to their ongoing workflow. Any training forgotten won’t affect the performance since you are resolving queries with contextual, just-in-time guidance. This helps them easily adopt the Salesforce platform.
- Train users on a live product with real-time walkthroughs and eliminate any user confusion
- The Self-Help widget can help you reduce overall support costs by providing contextual help
- Personalize the onboarding experience for every new user easily
- Easily create multiple formats of training and help content like PDFs, annotated videos, slideshows, articles in one shot
Sales enablement tools help sales reps organize, store, and share content easily. One such tool is Seismic which offers a centralized location to manage all the sales resources, information, and content with global version control and approval solutions. With access to the relevant information and personalized content for any buyer interaction, it helps you ensure sales productivity. While Sales Enablement Tools help you find the relevant content, a big part of that job is to create that content. Instructional design software, content curation tools, etc help your marketing team create appealing content to sway the buyer in your direction.
- Seismic curates content like latest news, competitive intel, product updates and more to equip your sales team with the knowledge and information they need to effectively engage buyers.
- The predictive content recommendation feature suggests relevant content during the right stage of the selling process.
Sales enablement tools like Highspot acts as a platform where enterprises can deliver sales enablement using AI-powered search, contextual training, application support, and guided selling.
With its advanced filtering features, Highspot’s Sales Content Management ensures that any solution or resource the sales reps may need is easily accessible. Sales reps can access content and email templates based on the characteristics of the lead record. For any given scenario, Highspot makes intelligent recommendations of the product related documentation like product overview deck, case studies etc that you can share with your prospect. Sales reps can also access this content in Gmail with Highspot’s Chrome extension while emailing prospects so they don’t have to switch between their inbox and wherever the documentation is stored.
- Advanced analytics lets marketing and sales teams understand how the content is performing across the sales cycle and optimize it accordingly.
- AI-powered recommendations, predictive content, and analytics
- Sales plays that deliver step-by-step guidance so that sales reps can get up-to-speed quickly
Showpad is a content management sales enablement tool that helps sales reps discover relevant content at the right time. When interacting with a buyer, 65% of sales reps say they can’t find content to send to prospects, even though marketers believe they’re creating a lot of content. With tools like Showpad, sales reps get relevant content recommendations based on marketing rules and machine learning.
- Intelligent search and additional filtering allow sellers to quickly find the content they need to drive any deal forward.
- Showpad integrates with a host of applications like Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Marketo, cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Drive, and social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
7. Attach by Cirrus Insight
Sales enablement tools like Attach help in measuring how prospects are interacting with content shared with them. While sharing product information is one part of the job, finding out what happens after it is shared is more important. Fortunately, tools like Attach gives you deep insights on if the prospects are actually opening and reviewing the content you send over, sharing content with others at the company, and more. Using this data, sales reps can figure out what content is working and optimize it for higher conversions.
- The tool has a content hub to make it easy for everyone on the team to access content.
- It has a free version that you can try to see if it improves performance before upgrading to a paid version.
8. Unboxed Advisor
Unboxed Advisor is a sales enablement tool designed to cut down on training time for enterprise sales teams. It combines 5 sales enablement solutions—interactive demos, guided selling, content library, simple account management, and powerful reporting—into one mobile platform that makes reps more consistent, improves the customer experience, and increases sales.
- A range of interactive demos to help showcase services and products.
- Guided selling engine that creates recommendations based on buyer input.
- Content library features to organize and share marketing and sales media.
- Powerful metrics and reporting capabilities.
This sales enablement tool helps you implement a healthy competition amongst the sales reps. It integrates with any data source and scores user performance in real-time using benchmarks that are set by you. Ambition works only with the data from your CRM which means unless sales reps are logging their activity, it will not be effective. In a way, this is like two-birds-one-stone situation. If the sales reps want to be winning at the scoreboard, they cannot put off or escape the data updation.
- Ambition’s sales TVs has Real-time triggers, leaderboards, goals, and custom messages.
- You can even have personalized sales anthems every time your reps exceed milestones.
- Auto-generate user highlight feeds, advanced reporting & more.
With Sales enablement tools like Hoopla, you can easily create contests, competitions, and leaderboards around CRM metrics relevant to you. It combines modern game mechanics, data analytics, and broadcast-quality video, making it easy for managers to motivate team performance and score more wins.
- Broadcast live performance updates to TV, web and mobile screens throughout the company.
- Integrates with your Salesforce and other applications like Google Sheets, Slack, etc.
- The Faceoff Challenges feature helps you initiate one-on-one challenges between sales reps, infusing your team with extra motivation and friendly competition
Outreach is a sales engagement platform that helps your sales teams’ communicate better, be it from creating an effective pipeline to optimizing your workflow. This tool is intended to drive more meetings, grow engagement with full-featured voice and email, and intelligent automation. Outreach’s Analytics and Reporting features give sales reps insights on when to call and when to reply to prospects. This solution looks at efficiently automating whatever your sales playbook may be, from outbound and inbound sales to follow-ups and scheduling.
- Sequences that help sales agents determine when and how every customer interaction should happen
- Always on assistant that extracts key customer information and auto-updates records
- AI-powered machine learning that discovers key customer insights to facilitate more informed sales decisions
- The ‘Outreach Everywhere’ Chrome extension lets keep track of prospects from other platforms you contact them from, like Gmail and Salesforce.
Salesloft is a sales enablement tool that helps teams set up an efficient cadence management system ensuring consistency in your prospecting activities.
With this, you can automatically record activities in Salesforce making it easier to monitor and track the sales actions. Using the automation rules, executing repetitive tasks like periodic follow-up emails doesn’t have to be manual anymore. The Sync Log gives you a real-time log of all the activities, their status, and outcomes so admins can get valuable insights into the data that is being transferred.
- Salesloft’s integration with Salesforce ensures that your leads don’t fall through the cracks by creating consistency in reaching out and following up with the prospects.
- Automated insights gathered from website activity or information shared through Twitter that can be leveraged during the sales process
- Option to automatically route recommended customers into renewal workflows
13. VoiceSage Interactive SMS Marketing
VoiceSage has capitalized on the fact that consumers are rarely far from their mobile phones. SMS text message marketing is a powerful sales enablement tool that drives engagement and sales. Its interactive SMS Text Messaging tool helps sales agents reach customers in a familiar and convenient way.
In fact, its research shows that SMS marketing beats out email in open rate, click-through rate, and response time. With the help of VoiceSage’s personalization options, automated interactions, and detailed analytics, sales reps can spend less time on customer interactions while still boosting sales.
- One-off authorization codes for verifying user identification
- Keywords such as ‘PAY’ or ‘CALL ME’ that trigger interactions in workflows
- Real-time custom reporting for up-to-date data on campaign KPIs
- Full audit trail capabilities that ensure ISO and PCI compliance
Sales teams can leverage the power of video without any experience in video editing, thanks to Vyond’s online video animation software. This tool allows users to quickly and easily create videos using a library of templates. Whether sales reps use the video in place of live product demos or as part of a marketing campaign to generate leads, visually dynamic content is a great way to garner attention.
Sales teams can also get creative with video by leaving “video voicemails” instead of cold emails, sharing customer testimonial videos with new prospects, or answering frequently asked questions with a FAQs video.
- Export to GIF feature that makes it simple to create short video loops to use in a blog post, at the end of an email, or on social media
- Enterprise-level security with single sign-on compatibility with Google and Office 365
- Shareable custom templates that help teams work together to create a cohesive look
15. Intercom Business Messenger
Any tool that helps sales agents increase leads while decreasing the time spent chasing them down is incredibly valuable. Intercom’s Business Messenger uses automated chatbots to facilitate engagement right when customers are ready to make a purchase.
Chatbots can handle the initial interactions and information gathering in order to deliver more qualified leads to human sales reps. The Salesforce integration is especially useful as it can capture leads from your website and automatically create new leads in Salesforce.
- GIF and emoji support for personalizing chats
- Contextualized target messages for delivering personalized messages to different audiences
- Integrations with over 100 apps so that you can work seamlessly across multiple platforms
DocSend ensures that you dedicate your time to engaged prospects by tracking interactions with your sales deck. Not only can DocSend tell you who actually read your deck, but it can also provide valuable page-by-page analytics to show you where your prospect spent the most time. This tool also eliminates confusion by storing all sales documents in one place so that sales reps and customers can access everything from a single link.
- Forward tracking that shows you who else is reviewing documents and influencing your deal
- Update function which allows you to update documents even after you share them so that everyone is always viewing the latest version
- Analytics that can be leveraged to create sales decks with a higher open/read rate
Prevent sales reps from wasting time hunting down information by using Guru’s knowledge management solution. This tool gathers valuable information and organizes it into a single source of truth. By arming your sales team with on-demand knowledge, you can shorten the sales cycle, provide better customer communication, and, ultimately, help sales reps close more deals.
For example, if an agent needs to send a testimonial via email, they can locate resources without exiting their inbox. This tool also eliminates “let me get back to you on that” delays by immediately providing sales reps with answers to prospects’ questions.
- Browser extension lets you access your knowledge base anywhere online and provides automated knowledge triggers with suggested information based on the content you are viewing
- Slack integration prevents data loss by allowing users to immediately capture knowledge, categorize it, and assign an expert to manage it without leaving the Slack app
- Automated verification alerts prompt experts to update and verify information
Brainshark’s data-driven sales enablement software provides flexible training resources for sales teams along with coaching and practice modules to keep sales reps sharp. The video and text-based coaching helps sales teams assess sales progress, reinforce great sales tactics, and share video examples to improve overall team performance. Brainshark is designed to identify strengths and weaknesses in the sales process and help address skill or knowledge gaps.
- Practice Field gives sellers a low-pressure environment to test out pitches and communication by submitting videos to peers for feedback
- Dashboard provides in-depth analytics for sales team performance
- AI-powered video scoring assessments analyze such things as perceived emotions, rate of speech, filler words, and more so that sales agents can continue to improve their communication style
Streamline the process of creating, sending, and managing sales documents with PandaDoc. Pre-built templates let sales reps create proposals, contracts, and quotes with minimal effort. PandaDoc also provides insights into which customers are engaged and more likely to commit by tracking their interactions with documents.
- Integrations eliminate the need to re-enter customer data across multiple platforms, which saves time and prevents manual data entry errors
- Drag-and-drop content and image library lets you personalize documents by adding case studies, videos, pricing information, and more with just a couple clicks
- Document collaboration simplifies the negotiation process with redlining, commenting, and revision-tracking features
This conversation intelligence platform provides valuable insights into conversations so that sales teams can identify the language and behaviors that close more deals. By monitoring metrics such as the talk-to-listen ratio, discount discussions, and mentions of competitors, this tool discovers patterns that lead to either won or lost deals.
- Build-your-own playbooks that highlight effective conversation clips, objection handling tactics, calls that convert, and more
- Quick meeting review lets you review a 60-minute meeting in only five minutes, view highlighted topics, and collaborate with your team through sharing and commenting
- AI-powered recommendations for talking points, coaching opportunities, or deals that need to be reviewed
Did Any of Your Go-to Sales Enablement Tools Make the List?
Whether you are organizing documents, tracking performance metrics, or training new sales agents, sales enablement tools are sure to speed up the process. These are our top tools to consider implementing in 2020, but we’d love to hear additional suggestions in the comments!
We’ll be adding more Sales Enablement tools to this article. Know of a great tool that we missed out? Comment below.