What’s in it for you?
In this white paper, we empower leaders like yourself to create an enterprise business case for pitching a DAP investment to other key organizational stakeholders – from department leaders to C-suite executives. You have realized that a DAP can help you overcome your organization’s technology-related challenges and empower your end-users to maximize their potential through software. Still, you need to familiarize other leaders with the concept of a DAP and showcase its positive ripple effects on proficiency and productivity across the organization.
In this DAP business case white paper, we:
- Introduce and define the concept of a digital adoption platform.
- Explore how a DAP empowers three specific business units across your organization by looking at the investment from the perspective of CIOs/IT leaders, HR/L&D leaders, and CROs/sales leaders – and explore real DAP use cases for each.
- Identify your key problems that a DAP will help overcome and the related intended business outcomes, including the cost/benefit analysis and how to find data to support your DAP business case.
- Help you consider the right questions when selecting a DAP vendor, from internal questions on “build vs. buy”, your “must-have” vs. “nice-to-have” DAP features, and the DAP vendor value adds that enables you with services that make a specific vendor more attractive than others.
- Provide you with the evidence and frame-of-mind to secure buy-in on a DAP investment.
Download the white paper now!