Gartner2022
Whatfix Recognized in 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Digital Adoption Platforms

Whatfix has been featured in Gartner’s first ever Market Guide for Digital Adoption Platforms 2022. According to Gartner "By 2025, 70% of organizations will use digital adoption platforms across the entire technology stack to overcome still insufficient application user experiences.”

Everest Group2022
Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) Products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022

Whatfix has been named a Leader for the third consecutive year in the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022 released by Everest Group, a global research and analyst firm

Forrester2022
New Tech: Digital Adoption Platforms, Q2 2022

Forrester explores the overall digital adoption platforms (DAP) market and provides a landscape overview of 17 leading DAP vendors. The report also looks at how DAPs empower organizations to improve adoption and usage of enterprise applications, optimize enterprise spending on software applications and improve overall employee experience (EX)

451 Research2022
Whatfix Prepares its Digital Adoption Platform for the Future of Work with New Industry Tools

451 Research explores the growth of DAP, the evolving customer's needs of these platforms, and the reasons why Whatfix has experienced an annual recurring revenue (ARR) growth of +76% and net revenue retention (NRR) rate growth of +132% among its enterprise customers in 2021, despite the COVID-19 pandemic.

Everest Group2021
A Buyer’s Guide to Digital Adoption Platforms in 2022

Everest Group conducted survey-based research of 90+ DAP buyers which revealed that 72% of the buyers had already implemented DAP, while the other 28% were currently in the planning stage to support their digital transformation efforts. Read the report to see their findings.

Everest Group2020
Everest Group and Whatfix launch the first ever DAP Playbook

In this first edition of the Digital Adoption Platform Playbook, Everest Group unveils insights on the role of DAP in digital journeys, strategies to help enterprises improve outcomes from their DAP investments, and why the DAP market size has grown 75% since 2019 to a market cap of over $950M.

To know more please reach out to [email protected]