What’s in it for you?
Today, a medium-sized business uses an average of 137 different SaaS applications, and enterprise organizations are expected to spend over $1.78 trillion on digital transformation projects in 2022. According to a Bain & Company study, only 8% of global companies ever achieve their targeted business outcomes from their digital technology investments.
A robust digital adoption strategy supports organizations’ digital transformation efforts, allowing them to achieve technology ROI and overall digital innovation.
This white paper covers:
- What is digital adoption?
- What is the importance of digital adoption?
- Organizational benefits of digital adoption
- How to drive software adoption
- How software clicks with digital adoption platforms