What’s in it for you?
All successful organizations embody the idea of change and adoption in this modern era. According to Gartner, “75% of Organizations expect to multiply the types of major change initiatives they will undertake in the next three years”. However, stats also state that “Only 34% change initiatives are a clear success”. As we are all aware, change is not easy. It takes a lot of effort to replace old systems and methods with unfamiliar ones.
As enterprises merely focus on implementing change practices, the need for relevance becomes essential in pursuing organizational betterment. Join our industry experts: Join our industry experts: Andrew Brigden -Digital Consulting Partner and John Katsiris – Managing Consultant from Wipro Digital, along with Sripathi Chakkravarthi – Regional Director APAC, Whatfix. As they unpack the complexities of change management with digital adoption tools and techniques.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The link from UX design to change adoption.
- The importance of understanding the organizational change culture.
- Enabling leadership to drive agile ways of working.
- The importance of understanding impacts to Skills and Competencies.
- Adoption strategies to empower Change initiatives*