“By 2025, 70% of organizations will use digital adoption platforms across the entire technology stack to overcome still insufficient application user experiences.”
According to Gartner, “A digital adoption platform overlays applications (e.g., CRM, HCM, ERP, legacy and external) with in-application guided learning, simulations, analytics and nudging to drive adoption, proficiency and engagement.”
Digital adoption platforms are enabling:
- Employee Adoption: Creating better employee experiences for in-app onboarding, training, learning, development, and performance support – as well as driving the adoption of new process changes and digital transformation projects.
- Customer Adoption: For in-app customer onboarding and self-service support – helping to reduce time-to-value, retain customers, and deflect support tickets.
- Product Adoption and Analytics: For capturing product analytics to make data-driven decisions for creating better user onboarding flows, feature announcements, gathering feedback, driving product adoption, and creating overall better platforms.
Read this Gartner Market Guide for Digital Adoption Platforms to find out:
- How organizations enable employees to easily adopt new and changing technology
- What buyers are looking for in a DAP solution
- Why vendors need to support more global enterprise-wide DAP rollouts
- Where is digital friction impacting an organization the most
- When to consider focusing on cost optimization, productivity and efficiency at an enterprise level
You can download the full Gartner report here.→
Gartner Market Guide for Digital Adoption Platforms, Melissa Hilbert, Maria Marino, Stephen Emmott, 14th September 2022.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc and/or its affiliates in the US and international and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.